What are the characteristics of fiber optic transceivers
Optical fiber transceivers are necessary equipment in many video optical transceivers, which can make the transmission of information more secure. The single-mode fiber optic transceiver can well realize the conversion of two different transmission media, twisted pair and fiber.
1. Optical transceiver Ethernet 100BASE-TX twisted pair medium Ethernet 100BASE-FX fiber optic medium converter or Ethernet 10BASE-TX twisted pair medium to Ethernet 10BASE-FL fiber optic medium converter
2. Support half-duplex or full-duplex self-adaptation and half-duplex/full-duplex automatic conversion function, which can greatly reduce the cost of user access
3. Support 10M and 100M automatic adaptation and 10M/100M automatic conversion function, can connect any user terminal equipment, no need for multiple optical fiber transceivers
4. High-quality optoelectronic integrated modules provide good optical and electrical characteristics to ensure reliable data transmission and long working life. The dynamic range of optical module transmission is above 20dB
5. Provide dual RJ-45 electrical ports TX1 and TX2 (dual electrical ports support simultaneous communication), which can be used to connect computer network card NIC and connect switches and hubs at the same time.
6. Full built-in or external power supply, small case design with unique appearance, size of case, internal power consumption: ≤3.5W (Input: AC/DC90～260V industrial grade design) or DC 12, 24, 48VDC power supply, through switch The power supply provides +5V working voltage
7. The large-capacity cache technology can ensure that the network performs better in data transmission and multimedia applications.
8. Fully comply with carrier-class operation standards, with an average trouble-free working time of more than 70,000 hours
Post time: Apr-18-2022